I have a date with spring [complete]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a date with spring [complete]

Post by invisible legend on Fri May 27, 2011 6:54 am

【Hong Kong drama and I have a date with spring [Cantonese] [DVD-RMVB] [FS / FSC]】
【File version: DVD Edition
【Size】: Complete Works
【Video formats: RMVB
【Language】 pronunciation: Cantonese】
【Subtitle Language: Chinese Subtitles】
【Main actors: Wan Yee Man Sheren Tang-e CAI Xiao Jiang's Chinese business day Instrument Linzu Hui Cai Jiwen
【Introduction】
program:
E2 ... 20 years later, the Flower Palace facing demolition, Kocho by Lulu couple's invitation to return to the old stage. When the familiar melody sounded again, Kocho Ka Ho singing old songs written for her, "I Have a Date with Spring," the old days, songs, dancing past, emerging one by one past the situation. That faint light blowing saxophone accompaniment for her, but also the home of her loving ho it?

【Introduction】 network drive:
1, you can use ie, firefox and other browsers offer direct download or use the Web to download the software JDownloader, others such as Thunder Express and other software can not download, speed instability dedicated network disk is recommended to download the software JDownloader tool download.
2, if the browser you are using search dogs and other browsers, can also cause download is unsuccessful, use ie or firefox browser to download or download the software using the network disk dedicated JDownloader.
3, Thunder, etc. If you download software, please turn off pop-up software such as automatic monitoring Thunder after the download.
4, free users to download a time interval, usually the same IP network drive time is 15-30 minutes of interval can only be downloaded once, after the time interval must be such as to download the next file (Advanced member no such restrictions).
5, the network disk senior members without any restriction, high-speed unlimited download speed, do not enter the verification code download, no waiting, you can also download multiple files, support multi-threaded download, download accelerator support, support the resumption of interrupted downloads.

invisible legend

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a date with spring [complete]

Post by yinfantso on Fri May 27, 2011 4:26 pm

thanks for sharing!

yinfantso

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top